As a key member of the talent acquisition team, the Enterprise Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for full-cycle recruitment of positions critical to the organization’s success in achieving its clinical, business, and strategic objectives. Specifically, this role will serve as the expert level administrator of the department’s applicant tracking software, in addition to managing all aspects of the recruitment process including leading, guiding, and supporting leaders throughout the recruitment process; researching and compiling key candidate demographic information; appropriate identification and screening of candidates for further evaluation; and assuring compliance with all recruitment guidelines and regulations.
** This position is considered a remote (only in Central Texas) position, but will require periodic office visits and physical attendance at internal and external career fairs.
• Provide full‐cycle recruiting for positions, including managing all aspects of candidate sourcing, recruitment, and selection.
• Partner with HRBP and hiring managers on talent acquisition best practices, interviewing techniques, background checks, candidate selection and employee onboarding.
• Align recruiting plan with departmental and organizational strategic plans.
• Execute diversity recruiting strategies to attract diverse candidates.
• Effectively leverage social media tools that is in alignment to the Recruitment Strategy Plan.
• Work with HR leadership and peers to define and report out key performance indicators and metrics to drive business strategies.
• Meet or exceed talent acquisition goals and metrics.
• Analyze current talent acquisition processes and tools to identify barriers and recommend potential solutions.
• Develop and implement effective strategies to identify qualified candidates through various sourcing methods and tools.
• Build and leverage external relationships with technical, healthcare, diverse and professional associations to help shape, source and develop future talent pipelines.
• Participate in special projects and talent acquisition initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent.
• Coordinate and participate in internal and external talent acquisition events.
• Partner with hiring managers and leadership to ensure effective recruitment and selection processes.
• Partner with the marketing staff to develop and implement a robust and effective branding and social media campaign to attract qualified applicants.
• Serve as the expert level administrator of the applicant tracking system.
• Build and generate on‐demand and regular reports for leadership
• Provide a high level of customer service to all employees and candidates.
• Review monthly invoices for background check and ATS vendors, and recruitment firm placement as needed.
• Responsible for JD revisions and file maintenance of all Central Health, and Sendero master job descriptions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrate ability to foster and maintain mutually respectful relationships with internal and external customers.
• Display a level of sophistication and maturity that allows easy interaction with both existing and potential employees as well as teammates.
• Ability to prioritize against business objective and goals, and demonstrate flexibility to change direction as needed.
• Ability to work independently, effectively manage projects, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills (verbally and in writing), and strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of employment law.
• Ability to handle a heavy workload under deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to use good judgement and effective problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to travel locally within the Austin area (20 – 30%), and as needed outside the Central Texas area (less than 10%)
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and applicant tracking systems.
• Knowledge and proficiency using iCIMS preferred.
• Ability to create and provide reports as needed or requested in ADP, ICIMS, etc.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• Ensure all actions represent the organization in a highly professional manner at all times.
• Ensure and uphold compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable rules and regulations within healthcare and human resources fields.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
People Management/Department Management/Business Unit Management:
• Direct, implement, and execute departmental initiatives, goals and programs.
• Adheres to all local, state, and federal regulations
• Develops, implements, and oversees processes and programs to meet and support the departmental and organizational strategic plan.
• Create recruiting model that provides candidates with a superior experience and enables leaders to identify employees who will live the company mission every day.
• Serves all employees in a manner that is consistent with the company’s Core Beliefs
• Responds proactively to employee needs and concerns
• Develops “experts” and “expertise” within the talent acquisition team, and seeks employee input.
• Facilitates consensus among divergent groups
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED required
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related field,
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Four (4) years’ experience recruiting clinical positions and/or at the executive level.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Six (6) years’ experience recruiting clinical positions and/or at the executive level.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: Human Resources or Recruiting Certification(s)