Performs advanced and/or supervisory (senior-level) computer systems analysis work. Work involves coordinating the planning, budgeting, and analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems. May plan, assign, and/or supervise the work of others. Works under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Analyze problems related to new and existing systems and applications, and develop solution-focused recommendations.
• Utilize standardized department tools/software systems to plan task/projects and track progress toward milestones and deadlines.
• Collaborate with Project Management Office (PMO) staff and serve as a subject matter expert (SME) during project planning and the lifecycle of the project.
• Clearly and thoroughly document customer’s needs and translate those into workflow diagrams, use cases and requirements.
• Collaborate with extended team and review test cases for accuracy and completeness.
• Coordinate the planning, design, development, implementation, support, and maintenance of information technology security measures to safeguard corporate information.
• Coordinate and/or participates in the development and execution of enterprise level strategies and technical direction, including establishing processes and procedures for executing and maintaining technology road maps.
• Oversee studies and the preparation of reports that include study findings, recommendations, and instructions for proposed system implementations; formulates logical descriptions of problems; and devise, design, and implement optimum solutions.
• Oversee projects that crosses functional areas of corporate systems and other business entities that require coordinating, planning, and scheduling during project development and implementation stages.
• Oversee the preparation of charts, diagrams, and tables that depict the present and proposed systems in terms of costs, benefits derived, and tasks accomplished.
• Oversee the training of staff prior to the implementation of technical and/or computer systems and offer advice and guidance during the implementation process.
• Oversee the design and implementation of new or revised methods that effectively meet business needs.
• Analyze and defines corporate disaster recovery responsibilities and procedures related to systems and technologies assigned.
• Develop and implements strategic planning actions and policy decisions related to the business systems, and makes recommendations concerning the direction of the business computer and management information systems.
• Develop, analyze, and revise systems design procedures, program lines of code, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Plan and/or assign the work of others. Performs related work as assigned.
• Provide advanced support for Enterprise applications, coordinating efforts with User Support, network administrators, developers, network engineers, and other staff as needed.
• Perform vendor management and oversight as needed.
• Serve as a mentor for Systems Analyst I.
• Have the ability to work outside of standard business hours.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple task or projects, prioritizing appropriately.
• Advanced critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong facilitation and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and well organized.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision required.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Adaptable and responds willingly to change.
• Strong listening skills.
• Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems.
• Knowledgeable in the techniques used in the design of non-automated systems, of information technology equipment, and applicable programming languages.
• Skill in coordinating and solving problems.
• Skill in developing or revising program code.
• Direct skills in scheduling, testing, installing, and implementing programs.
• Ability to analyze systems and procedures to write and revise standards relating to processes
• Ability to handle multiple projects and communicate effectively relating to those projects
• Ability to plan, assign, and/or supervise the work of others.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: N/A
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: N/A
REQUIRED COURSES/COMPLETIONS (e.g., CPR):
EPIC pre-assessment score of Tier 1 level on both tests.
The following candidates be exempt from the Sphinx pre-assessment: