Under general supervision, ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
• Serves as the primary administrator of the organization’s leave program, including personal leaves of absence and FMLA leaves.
• Ensures compliance with BLS, certification, and professional licensure requirements
• Coordinates and verifies monthly OIG checks
• Ensures compliance with internal processes and policies, such as performance management, annual trainings, and continuous audit readiness.
• Complete annual I-9 audits to ensure compliance.
• Collaborates with the Compliance Officers throughout the Enterprise to ensure the annual trainings are in line with the organization’s expectations.
• Completion of required reporting, such as but not limited to EEO.
• Completion of employment verifications not handled by the company’s current vendor.
• Participates in departmental audits and projects, as well as assists in preparing metrics, reports, and presentations as directed.
• Stays current with developments in compliance regulations relating to Human Resources.
• Analyze current policies, processes, and procedures and recommend potential changes, updates, or enhancements.
• Ability to work assigned hours, and occasionally outside assigned working hours as needed.
• Participates in department meetings and continuing education opportunities.
• Maintains confidentiality of all Human Resources and company information and data.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Human Resources in all matters and transactions.
• Performs all duties in an ethical manner consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of
Human Resources concepts, practices, policies and procedures
Federal and state laws, rules, and regulations regarding Human Resources
Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, & Outlook)
HRIS & ATS Applications (ADP and iCIMS preferred)
• Skilled in
Providing exceptional customer service
Verbal and written communications, including telephone and email etiquette
Working independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment as well as part of a team
Effective problem solving techniques
• Ability to
Work in a self-directed, organized manner
Multitask while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Present information in a consistent, organized, and accurate manner
Demonstrate flexibility and ingenuity in response to change
Develop and maintain effective working relationships across the organization at various levels, as well as with external customers
Compile, organize, and analyze data
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Legal, Compliance, or Related Field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: At least three (3) years demonstrated experience in Human Resources, Compliance, or related field.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: At least five (5) years demonstrated experience in Human Resources, Compliance, or related field preferably in a healthcare setting.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: aPHR, PHR, or SHRM – CP