This position will serve a dual role for the Central Health Enterprise. As the HRIS analyst, this position is responsible for successful administration of the Human Resources Information Systems independently with general direction from more senior staff and management. These systems include ADP & iCIMS, as well as others as assigned, and includes related reporting and integration. Develops, implements and maintains the HRIS, makes recommendations for upgrades and system changes. Monitors and audits use of the system to insure data integrity. Develops processes that optimize usability and reporting capabilities of the system. Provides support to users, creates and generates reports, provides training as necessary to the HR team. Implements upgrades to HR system, insures appropriate testing is completed, problems resolved and HR initiatives are met according to established timetables. Initiates and leads projects that reduce costs, increase productivity and further the business objectives of the Human Resources department. As the compensation analyst, responsible for the analysis and administration of the organization’s compensation programs, including performing ongoing compensation analysis for new and current positions using assigned market survey data. Ensure associated compensation policies meet the changing needs of the organization. Responsible for procedural documentation and ongoing compliance related tasks within assigned functional area.
• Maintains system accuracy and integrity of the database.
• Review, update, and maintain system content as necessary.
• Project leader in supporting system updates, changes, modifications, and integrations.
• Review, test, document, and implement system enhancements and upgrades.
• Manage the day to day operations of the ADP system.
• Ensures data integrity through regular audits and reviews.
• Maintains security, employee, and manager access.
• Performs batch data updates, exports, imports, and clean up as needed.
• Researches and reports on all data discrepancies.
• Conducts data analysis on HR data, such as compensation, classification, employment, and/or benefits as directed.
• Prepares reports, graphs, charts, and statistics in support of HR operations.
• Primary contact for assigned functions with outside organizations and other departments.
• Responds to technical questions within a timely manner.
• Provides education, training, and quick reference guides on using the system for employees, leaders, and HR staff.
• Works with VP of Human Resources to design and document written compensation policies and program guidelines.
• Provides guidance and interpretation of compensation policies/programs, evaluates changes and requests for updates.
• Conducts review of job levels, assesses and makes determinations regarding requests for new job titles and updates job current descriptions in the library with input from other human resources staff members and executive leadership.
• Prepares and accurately responds to annual salary surveys to ensure proper job mapping and thorough completion of survey questionnaires.
• Provides recommendations on resources for review of consortium-wide compensation practices.
• Conducts regular and off-cycle benchmarking review activities, performs data analysis and formulates recommendations to ensure competitive compensation and benefit programs that are consistent with the organization’s compensation philosophy.
• Researches and provides recommendations on variable pay practices such as shift differential, on-call, call-back and other healthcare specific variable pay types.
• Conducts regular review of position classifications to ensure compliance and accuracy with FLSA requirements.
• Assists VP of Human Resources with consortium-wide compensation projects as directed.
• Other assigned projects and tasks as required.
• Excellent technical skills with ability to adapt and navigate systems efficiently.
• Skilled in communicating effectively with others in both verbal and written format.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to complete projects on or before date due.
• Strong analytical skills in compiling, interpreting and reporting data in desired format.
• Ability to utilize good judgement.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong MS Word, Outlook, OneNote, and advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
• Experience with ADP and iCIMS is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of compensation practices, preferably healthcare related.
• Solid knowledge of and has the ability to utilize salary range structures, geographic differentials, and other compensation-related practices, preferably in the healthcare industry
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years’ experience in supporting a HRIS
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years’ experience in supporting the ADP Workforce Now system and previous experience in managing a compensation program within a healthcare environment