Directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resources functions for Central Health, Sendero, and Community Care Collaborative organizations. Assesses business performance by partnering with leaders to develop HR solutions that enable business strategies, foster leadership success and drive the employee experience. Is able to ensure compliance with the EEOC, DOL, and other regulatory agencies.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to relate to all levels of the organization; strong data and analytical skills; ability to create strong relationships quickly with leaders and employees; ability to drive business results; emotional intelligence to manage difficult messages; excellent meeting and facilitation skills; strong presentation skills; energy and stamina to lead in complex, fast based environment; ability to remain calm under pressure; leads with a quality improvement focus and relentless pursuit of excellence.
• Partners with the VP of HR to develop, plan, and administer the human resources activities of the department.
• Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems to support the organization’s strategic plan.
• Participates in developing, monitoring, and reporting on departmental KPI’s, metrics, and statistics of HR for Sendero, Community Care Collaborative and Central Health.
• Coordinates, facilitates and leads the leadership huddle sessions for Central Health.
• Participates in developing and adhering to departmental budget.
• In collaboration with recruiting, leads the recruitment, selection, and retention efforts of the assigned organizations to ensure the organizations are supported.
• Facilitates the onsite interview visits of external candidates.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships, as well as function as a trusted advisor, staff, leaders, and the VP of HR.
• Guide and counsel staff on a variety of employee relations issues, including performance management, discipline, and termination.
• Serves as the lead for orientation and leader training for the assigned organizations.
• Co-facilitates and assists the VP of HR with all offsite with organizational development sessions.
• Uphold and ensure compliance with all organizational policies and procedures.
• Maintain working knowledge of pending legislative and/or regulatory changes affecting the department and/or workforce, and make proactive recommendations to the VP of HR on possible changes, updates, or enhancements.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Human Resources in all matters and transactions.
• Participates in departmental audits and projects, as well as assists in preparing metrics, reports, and presentations as directed.
• Ability to work assigned hours, and occasionally outside assigned working hours as needed.
• Collaborates with CommUnityCare’s HR Director when needed to ensure consistency of HR practices.
• Is able to step in and serve hands on in recruitment, benefits and other areas of HR for Central Health, Community Care Collaborative and Sendero, when needed.
• Participates in department meetings and continuing education opportunities.
• Maintains confidentiality of all Human Resources and company information and data.
• Performs all duties in an ethical manner consistent with the overall mission and values of the enterprise.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of
Has expert knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures
Has expert knowledge of federal and state laws, rules, and regulations regarding Human Resources
Has expert knowledge in prioritizing projects and managing time effectively
Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, & Outlook)
HRIS & ATS Applications (ADP and iCIMS preferred)
• Skilled in
Strong relationship management and conflict resolution
Providing exceptional customer service
Verbal and written communications, including telephone and email etiquette
Working independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment as well as part of a team
Effective problem solving techniques
• Ability to
Work in a self-directed, organized manner
Multitask while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Present information in a consistent, organized, and accurate manner
Demonstrate flexibility and ingenuity in response to change
Develop and maintain effective working relationships across the organization at various levels, as well as with external customers
Compile, organize, and analyze data
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Master’s Degree in Human Resources or Business
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Five (5) or more years’ experience in Human Resources as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in all facets of human resources management. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of HR experience in a healthcare setting. HR Manager experience of one (1) year
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: PHR, SPHR, SHRM – CP, or SHRM - SCP