Responsible for preparing and processing all employee transactions within the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), as well as maintaining accurate and complete personnel files. Substantial data entry duties, which require attention to detail to ensure data integrity. May assist in other HR related activities and projects as directed.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Human Resources in all matters and transactions.
• Serve as the second (back-up) point of contact for the HR Department for general phone and e-mail inquiries, and in a timely manner, accurately resolve or escalate inquiries as appropriate.
• Serves as second (back-up) point of contact for other positions within the department as assigned.
• Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 – Employment Eligibility Verification
• Responsible for the administration of all employee transactions and data integrity within the HRIS.
• Ensures employee’s personnel files are accurate, up to date, and complete.
• Facilitates New Employee Orientation and other trainings as directed.
• Communicates various policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other regulations to employees and leaders, with direction and guidance from HR Business Partners, HR Manager, Director of Human Resources, and/or CHRO as needed.
• As directed, participates in HR related activities and projects across all functional areas of Human Resources.
• As directed, participates in compensation review and analysis functions.
• Analyze current policies, processes, and procedures and recommend potential changes, updates, or enhancements.
• Participates in departmental audits and projects, as well as assists in preparing metrics, reports, and presentations as directed.
• Ability to work assigned hours, and occasionally outside assigned working hours as needed.
• Participates in department meetings and continuing education opportunities.
• Maintains confidentiality of all Human Resources and company information and data.
• Performs all duties in an ethical manner consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and I Promise statement.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Related Field
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year demonstrated experience in an entry level administrative or human resources position. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: At least two years demonstrated experience in an entry level human resources position; familiarity and experience using ADP or another HRIS (HR Information System); and familiarity and experience using iCIMS or another ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: aPHR, PHR, or SHRM – CP